In this post, I decided to share a quick spring makeup look for 2019. I love bright and bold makeup looks and I feel like spring is the perfect time to add a splash of colour to your face and get creative.
I’ve seen some really beautiful spring makeup ideas on Pinterest recently and that’s what inspired me to write this blog post.
This is meant to be a short but fun post and I hope you like the look I’ve created.
Pink and yellow
When I think of spring, I think of flowers blossoming and all of our surroundings looking new, bright, fresh and colourful. The cold winter is over and new animals are born.
With this in mind, I used some bright coral-y pink eyeshadow all over my lids and yellow eyeshadow on my lower lashline to create a fun and colourful spring look.
I also used white liquid liner to create some little dots underneath my black eyeliner wing and on the inner corners of my eyes for something a bit different. I thought this was playful and cute (plus I’d seen this on Pinterest and wanted to give it a go myself).
- e.l.f. Poreless Putty Primer
- Giorgio Armani Power Fabric Foundation in shade 4.5
- Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define in shade C2
- RCMA No-Color Powder
- Soleil Tan de Chanel bronzer
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blusher in shade Sensual
- ICONIC London Prep-Set-Glow in Original
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Gel in Chocolate
- e.l.f. Shadow Lock Eye Primer in Sheer
- Huda Beauty Coral Obsessions Palette
- Collection Fast Stroke Eyeliner in White
- Fenty Beauty Flyliner
- Jeffree Star Liquid Frost in Frostbite
- Rimmel Soft Khol Eyeliner in Pure White
- Charlotte Tilbury Full Fat Lashes in Glossy Black
- Ardell Demi Pixies lashes
- Milani Color Statement Lipliner in Spice
- Sephora Cream lip stain in Glowing Beige
- e.l.f. Beautifully Bare Satin Lipstick in Touch of Nude
- Tarte Lip Bling in Park Ave Princess
This isn’t a look I’d usually go for (there are no shimmer shadows for one) as it’s very bright, but I’m happy with how it turned out and love experimenting with different colours.
Even though the colours were bold and vivid, I was feeling it and it wasn’t too dramatic that it wasn’t wearable. I loved how the yellow and pink complemented one another as well.
For the record, this was my first time trying Ardell’s Demi Pixies and they’re now my fave lashes ever. They’re really natural, but add lots of length to your lashes while framing your face really nicely – I would thoroughly recommend.
Also, it was my second time using the Dipbrow Gel and I’m totally sold and in love. It’s so easy to use and fills in your eyebrows beautifully.
I recently purchased the Morphe Boss Mood Palette and can’t wait to try out some different, colourful looks for spring with it!
I hope you like this short little blog post on the spring makeup look I created. What are your fave colours for spring?