In this post, I decided to share a quick spring makeup look for 2019. I love bright and bold makeup looks and I feel like spring is the perfect time to add a splash of colour to your face and get creative.
I’ve seen some really beautiful spring makeup ideas on Pinterest recently and that’s what inspired me to create this spring makeup look.
** This post contains some affiliate links. This means at no extra cost to you, I earn some commission if you purchase a product through my link. All thoughts are my own, though, as always. If you want to find out more, visit my affiliate disclosure page **
Pink and yellow
When I think of spring, I think of flowers blossoming and all of our surroundings looking new, bright, fresh and colourful. The cold winter is over and new animals are born.
With this in mind, I used some bright coral pink eyeshadow all over my lids and yellow eyeshadow on my lower lashline to create a fun and colourful spring look.
I also used a white liquid liner to create some little dots underneath my black eyeliner wing and on the outer corners of my eyes for something a bit different. I thought this was playful and cute (plus I’d seen this on Pinterest and wanted to give it a go myself).
- Primer: Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
- Foundation: Giorgio Armani Power Fabric Foundation in 4.5
- Concealer: Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in Light Neutral
- Setting powder: RCMA No-Color Powder
- Contour: KKW Beauty Crème Contour Stick in Light I
- Bronzer: Soleil Tan de Chanel
- Blusher: Glossier Cloud Paint in Beam
- Highlighter: Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator in Gilded Honey
- Setting spray: Colourpop All Star Matte Setting Spray
- Eyebrows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Gel in Chocolate
- Eyeshadow primer: M.A.C. Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Painterly
- Eyeshadow: Huda Beauty Coral Obsessions Palette
- Eyeliner: Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper
- White kohl liner: Maybelline Lasting Drama Light Eyeliner Pencil
- White liquid liner: Collection Fast Stroke Eyeliner White
- Mascara: Lancôme Hypnôse Mascara in Noir Hypnotic
- False eyelashes: MakeupByTammi lashes in 22
- Lip liner: Sephora lip liner to go in shade 15
- Lipstick: Anastasia Beverly Hills Matte Lipstick in Peachy
- Lip gloss: Autograph Colour Shine Lip Lacquer in Sorbet
Even though the colours are bold and vivid, I was feeling it and I still think this eye makeup is wearable. I love how the yellow and pink complement each other as well.
Also, it was my second time using the Dipbrow Gel and I’m totally sold. It’s so easy to use and fills in your eyebrows beautifully.
I hope you like this short little blog post on the spring makeup look I created. What are your fave colours for spring?
Join the list
Keep up to date with all the latest beauty & lifestyle content
Love the photos ,you’ve created a very fresh ,modern look .
Lol thanks mum xx
This has to be by far my favorite eye makeup look! Love the pink and yellow tones. They go so well together. I look forward to these posts, plus it gives me the opportunity to buy more makeup haha. Thank you for sharing!
Thanks so much Sandy, I’m glad you like it! I’m really pleased with how it turned out and it’s a bit different for me, which is always nice. If you recreate a similar look I’d love to see!
Looking stunning. I like this suggestion. Great to celebrate Spring 🎉
I’m glad you like the look, I thought it was cute and fun and I loved creating it!
I am in total awe of your eyeliner! I wish I was able to do eyeliner wings like that!
The whole look is absolutely stunning 🙂
Thanks so much, I really appreciate your comment and glad you like the look! Believe me, learning to wing my eyeliner has taken me years as I’ve not got a very steady hand and I often make mistakes too lol
You really suit bright colours!! Again beautiful eyemake up as always. You should be a make up artist. Your posts make me want to be more creative with my make up.
Thank you for sharing! Looking foreard to your next post.
Thanks for your kind words Alyssa, they always bring a smile to my face and make my day just that bit better! Glad you liked the look, I had fun with this one and it wasn’t very difficult either! You should deffo go for it, it’s so fun x
Absolutely stunning! I wish I could do my makeup like this! You’re so talented!
Thanks so much for your comment, it means a lot! This was actually a pretty simple look to do, I’m not great with really detailed looks but I’m getting there
You look beautiful!!’
I love this look. I will have to try to recreate it on my face! 😂
Thank you so much girl! I’m glad you like it, I’m really happy with it 🙂 you should for sure, I’d love to see it haha
You look stunning! I love that eye makeup on you, it looks great against your skin tone 🙂
Thanks so much for your comment, really glad you like the look 🥰 it’s nice and colourful which I like!
So pretty! Just what you need to transition into springtime. Can’t wait to see more inspiring looks from you.
Glad you like it, you can do my makeup soon lol