To help you remain in a positive mindset throughout the day, I’m sharing 50 amazing affirmations for self-love, success and confidence.
Affirmations are simple, positive statements that you repeat to yourself every day that can help you overcome negative thoughts. They aim to inspire, instil confidence, attract success and promote self-love.
Affirmations can be short and sweet, such as “I am worthy”, or more specific, such as “I am working towards a healthier version of myself”. They remind us to be kind to ourselves and help us to achieve our goals.
The 50 affirmations below can be repeated daily to improve your mindset in the long-term.
1. I am enough
2. I am worthy
3. I release negative self-talk
4. I deserve to be loved and appreciated
5. I accept myself for who I am
6. I choose to stop apologising for being me
7. I love the person I am becoming
8. I do not let others bring me down
9. I believe in myself and my abilities
10. I am becoming healthier every single day
11. I am constantly learning and growing
12. I can overcome self-doubt
13. I am a supportive and dependable friend
14. I trust myself to make the right decision
15. I am my own support system
16. I remove toxic people from my life who make me feel negative
17. I am a money magnet
18. I will take every opportunity that I can
19. I am deserving of a pay rise for all of my hard work
20. I can achieve anything that I put my mind to
21. I am manifesting my dream life
22. I am dependable
23. I am hard-working with a great work ethic
24. My goals are attainable and my habits help me get there
25. I am capable of being successful, whatever that looks like to me
26. Every day is a fresh start
27. I attract success
28. I can overcome any obstacle with perseverance
29. I can achieve greatness
30. I work well under pressure
31. I always feel motivated
32. My potential to succeed is infinite
33. Success is a mindset that I always focus on
34. I will not let stress overcome me
35. I am grateful for the life I have
36. I am confident in my abilities
37. I am in control of my life and my emotions
38. I am proud of the life I lead
39. I am grounded
40. I am smart and resourceful
41. I am dedicated
42. I always attract only the best of circumstances and I have the best positive people in my life
43. I deserve to take a break
44. I radiate confidence and positivity
45. I wake up every morning feeling empowered
46. I make a difference by showing up every day and doing my best
47. I make useful contributions
48. I adjust easily to new situations
49. Every problem has a solution
50. My past will not dictate my future
Final thoughts on these 50 amazing affirmations
If you’re looking for some new affirmations to introduce into your life, don’t forget to save the pin above for future inspiration!
Affirmations are incredibly easy to implement into your morning or evening routine but can put you in a great mindset now and in the long-term.
More motivating blog posts to check out
If you enjoyed reading this blog post, why not check out some of my other motivating and empowering posts below?
- Top tips for staying focused and motivated
- Self-development and what it means
- 9 tips for staying productive when working from home
- 10 healthy habits to introduce this year
Join the list
Keep up to date with all the latest beauty & lifestyle content
I deserve a break – this is one I really need to start telling myself and believing! I love this list, so positive.
Yeah, most people don’t give themselves time to relax but it’s so important for our mental health
I really felt “I deserve a break” because I *always* feel guilty when I take time to relax. I hate how ingrained hustle culture and self-comparison has become in society.
Totally agree with you there. I think it’s important to have goals as they keep us motivated but when it comes at the expense of our own wellbeing, that’s not a good thing!
My mental health just sucks big time lately so reading these affirmations was something I could use and need to do more often. I start the day with negative self-talk which obviously isn’t really making me feel better.
I’m so sorry to hear that. You deserve happiness so even if these affirmations even bring a bit of positivity into your life, that would be amazing. I hope your mental health starts to improve soon
I needed this. It’s so important to encourage ourselves
Agreed! Especially with lockdown going on at the minute, we’ve got to look out for another
Couldn’t be more relevant given the current lockdown. Love this varied list, thank you!